The Beer Backpack was created in 1996 after identifying a need in the hospitality sector for the dispensing and handling of beverages at large events.
This is all thanks to a successful event management team that has been in the market for over 30 years, and a great team of people behind it all, allowing Rocketpacks to remain the undisputed leader in its field.
Years after our first event, we can say that Rocketpacks has managed to increase food and beverage sales by around 40% at the various events we have worked on.
These rectangular shaped backpacks have an empty weight of 5.5 lbs and will hold thirty (30) 20 oz Puppy bottles,
The two side panels allow for a 9" x 15" marketing image and the rear panel allows for a 10" x 22" marketing image.
Brought in 1996 and engineered across the equal ergonomically designed nylon shell/harness meeting used within the original rocketpacks, the patented bottlepack and canpack are designed for merchandising pre-packaged, chilled bottles and cans.
Beerbackpack VideoBeer marketing, on the other hand, is struggling with the fact that it is still clinging to old ideas and is therefore appealing to fewer and fewer people.
- Rocketpacks beer backpack designed a portable sales concept made up of beer backpacks, trays and mobile bars that enable the client to reach any point within the show easily and quickly.
- The usual bottle percentage and p.c. units consist of a beer backpack shell/belt and a money/cup belt.
Rocketpacks offers a complete line of aid systems and would be happy to discuss your unique vending needs, whether you're considering the purchase of 1 or many bottle % or can % units.
- Future of the Rocketpacks beer backpack - a new brand experience?
- While the population structure is changing drastically, beer sales are falling. In itself, getting older is a natural thing for people, so there is no problem.
- Now for the problem of beer marketing.
- All beer advertising focuses on Horst and his siblings.
- So it is not surprising that Mark and co. buy less beer.
- But why does the beer ad with the beer rucksack appeal to you people?
- Today's advertising focuses on one thing above all else: beer that complies with the Law.
- But people aren't interested in that at all?
- Even free beer mug specials in a beer crate do not arouse curiosity.
- For one thing, there is a lack of interest in digitalisation.
- To enjoy, experience and tell his life?
- But he still wants to represent himself and strive for a life in safety.
- Because: Other countries have other customs.
- Here, drinking beer is no longer set by parents.
- People are buying more beer out of their backpacks again - the beer industry has to do that!
- The beer industry has to adapt to all these different factors. But that is easier said than done.
In addition, new ways of life such as the equality of men and women are being incorporated into the advertising experience.