The beer backpack were created in 1996 after discovering a needs in the hospitality sector in relation to the dispensation and handling of beverages at large events.
Years after our first event, we can say that Rocketpacks has managed to achieve an approximate 40% turnover increase in food and beverage sales in the different events we have been working on.
Brought in 1996 and engineered across the equal ergonomically designed nylon shell/harness meeting used within the original rocketpacks, the patented bottlepack and canpack are designed for merchandising pre-packaged, chilled bottles and cans.
Beerbackpack for beer dispensing Video
- Beer marketing, on the other hand, has to struggle with the fact that it still enforces its old ideas and thus appeals to fewer and fewer buyers.
- Rocketpacks beer backpack designed a portable sales concept made up of beer backpacks, trays and mobile bars that enable the client to reach any point within the show easily and quickly.
- The usual bottle percent and might p.C. Unitsconsist of a beer backpack shell/harness and a money/cup belt.
- Now to the problem of beer marketing.
- All beer advertising is focused on Horst and his siblings.
- Therefore it is not surprising that Mark and Co. buy less beer.
- But why does the beer advertising with the beer backpack appeal to you people?
- Today, advertising focuses on one thing above all: beer in accordance with the German Purity Law.
- But that doesn't interest people in the slightest?
- Even free beer mug specials in a beer crate do not arouse curiosity.
- On the one hand, there is disinterest in digitalisation.
- Smartphones and PCs enable a completely different approach to media.
In addition, new lifestyles, such as equality between men and women, flow into the advertising experience.