Backpack Beer Dispenser
5 - 10 - 11 - 15 - 19 - 22 - 30 litre version. The systems allow maximum flexibility in the area of mobile beverage sales.
The mobile, professional backpack beer dispensing systems are an innovative step in the field of mobile sales!
The Rocketpacks is a revolutionary, patented, portable, beverage advertising and marketing gadget that may be without difficulty worn, permitting the wearer to serve up to three gallons of beverage, consistent with load, actually everywhere for carnation warm cocoaty people collect.
The Backpack beer dispenser also can be used to dispense warm or cold non-carbonated beverages, even though the Rocketpacks gravitypack is more frequently the fine solution for non-carbonated beverages.
- Backpack beer dispensers are dispensing systems with which beverages are filled into a glass from storage containers such as kegs or tanks.
- Tap systems Complete sets consist of a tap, a fitting to connect barrels, barrels as well as a pump or a pressurized gas container with CO² and a pressure reducer.
Backpack for beer dispensing
- Small beer backpack tapping Equipment?
- In addition to the large dispensing systems in pubs, we also have small dispensing systems that are also suitable for private use.
- In the circle of friends, beer taps are also a nice present for the next birthday - so you can tap beer at the party right away!
- A good beer is tapped in a few minutes and with professional backpack beer dispenser equipment and accessories it tastes even better.
- More and more beer lovers and hobby brewers want to tap beer at home and even in clubhouses a tap system is part of the inventory.
- Professional beer dispensers?
In a pub, beer taps are simply a must, and at home, beer taps are the highlight of any party.
- Even beer tapping is simply fun! However, every beer tap must be adjusted correctly before use.
- You should pay particular attention to the pressure of CO², because safety is paramount when drawing beer, so you can draw your first beer in peace.
- By the way, the beer tastes best when it is freshly tapped and not pre-tapped and then poured together.
- Rocketpacks Backpack Beer Dispenser Cooling?
- No matter whether large or small dispensing systems and no matter whether private or professional use:
- The beer should be nice and cool.
- Therefore, you will also find various possibilities for cooling in this category.
- Proper beer tapping?
At first you hold the beer glass diagonally under the tap and open the tap.
- When filling, the glass is slowly moved into a vertical position.
- When the glass is about 2/3 full, close the tap and let the beer rest for a short time to allow the foam to settle.
- If the glass is too dry, a lot of foam and bubbles form, so you should rinse the glass before tapping.
- Even a tap that is not fully opened will cause a lot of foam to form and if the tap pressure is too low, no foam will form at all.
- The ideal beer temperature is six to seven degrees.
- Thermostats and other accessories help you to draw the perfect beer.
- Since the inception of Rocketpacks, the quality of the products has been the most important approach taken by the Board of Directors.
- We have been careful not to use products made from cheap raw materials.