Supplied with gastro apron with three pockets for wallet, service accessories and more.
These backpack do not require additional pressure equipment to dispense coffee. They are emptied by gravity (natural slope).
Rocketpacks backpack coffee dispensers are the only backpack coffee systems that have been formally tested and approved by the major beverage companies for use in the foodservice and concession industries.
The high quality materials and unique manufacturing process of the Coffee Backpack keep the overall weight of the mobile dispensing system as low as possible, while significantly increasing the available space for your logo.
Die werbewirksame Dekoration kann mit Hilfe von Papiereinlegern hinter dem Folienfenster auf einfache Art und Weise vor Ort vorgenommen werden.
- Hygiene and care of the Rocketpacks coffee Dispenser Backpack?
- Detergent and a sponge are often not enough to keep your backpack taps, glasses and other equipment hygienically clean.
- Especially if you run a catering business, clean and sterile equipment is a must.
- We have a wide range of cleaning brushes, disinfectants and other specialist tools for the proper cleaning of your dispensing system.
Team of the Coffee Hawker
Professional cleaning of the coffee dispenser of the Backpack System!
Backpack coffee Dispenser VideoChemical cleaners are available in powder or tablet form. Then flush the beer lines with small sponge rubber balls, which can remove dirt and debris from the narrow tubes.
- For this purpose, you can find chemical cleaners in powder or tablet form.
- Then rinse the beer lines with the small sponge rubber balls, which are able to remove dirt and debris from the narrow tubes.
- Also discover our practical cleaning kits for 1-line and 2-line beer dispensers and kegs, which include hoses and hose clips for line cleaning, sponge balls, tap grease, disinfectant concentrate and other essential accessories.
- Rocket Packs is an exquisite system for vendors who want a high quality professional solution with total portability that significantly improves coffee distribution.
- To give germs and stubborn dirt no chance, clean your dispensing system first with an alkaline solution and then with an acidic solution.
- The Glasswasher saves up to 90% water and energy because it rinses cold.
- The rounded, dirt-repellent surface of the cabinet makes cleaning easy.
- To give germs and stubborn dirt no chance, clean your dispenser first with alkaline and then with acid.
Also discover our convenient cleaning kits for 1-line and 2-line beer dispensers and kegs, which include line cleaning hoses and hose clips, sponge balls, tap grease, disinfectant concentrate and other essential accessories.
- And it often needs to be done quickly, so that dishes and equipment are ready to use again.
- In our online shop you will find glass washers and cleaning kits for dispensing systems, sinks and taps.
- We also offer cleaning supplies, from disinfectants to cleaning tablets and sponges.
- The inner brush is bayonet mounted for quick replacement.
- Accessories for your glass washer include outside brushes, inside brushes, brush cleaners and more.
- The special glass rinsing tablets are designed to clean glasses crystal clear and ensure the stability of the beer head.
- You will also find high quality branded glasswashers in our range, as well as 3-piece glasswashing brush sets without housing with rubber knobs in various sizes.